Would You Like to be Part of the Team?
We would love to invite you to become involved with the Terrace Little Theatre through volunteering. We are a community theatre successfully run by volunteers. Management of our theatre company and buildings involves a myriad of tasks performed by a large team of people. Is there some area of theatre or building management that you have a hankering to be a part of? It could be on stage, backstage, technical or support.
Whether you are an old timer or a newcomer, please take a few minutes to complete the questionnaire below. This will help us know the kinds of things you’d like to be involved in and whether you need help to learn the ropes. The resulting database will help us greatly as we put together a team for each project and work on the continuing maintenance of our buildings and yard areas.
Benefits to you
- laughter and friendship
- we’ll know how you’d like to be involved
- we won’t trust only to memory when compiling production teams
- if you’re interested but don’t feel ready we can help
- newcomers can get involved more easily
- completing the questionnaire does not obligate you to do anything
Benefits to the Theatre
- all the information is in one place
- strongly needed support for our ongoing maintenance requirements
- we can more easily mentor people into new areas
- a higher degree of excellence in our productions
- easier to put together effective production teams
- a happy and productive company
So please take a few minutes now to indicate your areas of interest below:
- If you’re interested in an area, check the box
- Right now we are especially looking for support with our bookkeeping, digitization, streaming, and maintenance efforts.